Tickets & InfoTickets are sold at the entrance starting one hour before each concert. Cash payment/Swish only. Tickets may also be reserved from July 29, 2019 via phone/sms: +46 705 10 73 22 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations must be made no later than 18.00 (6 p.m.) the day before the concert. Tickets are to be collected at the entrance no later than 30 minutes before the concert.
Ticket prices are stated next to every concert presentation. The Östergötland Music Days offer free entrance or reduced fee for all under 25 years of age. The Festival Pass: see info under specific topic on this webpage.
Information office (from July 29, 2019):
Phone: +46 705 10 73 22
Please noteWhether the opening concert will be moved (in the risk of rain) or not, will be announced from 13.00 (1 p.m.) on August 10 on this website.
Concert locations- Inner courtyard, Linköping Castle
- S:t Lars Church, Linköping
- Missionary Church, Drottninggatan 22, Linköping
- Baptist Church, Klostergatan 46, Linköping
- Timmermansplatsen, Linköping
- Small Square, Linköping
- Babettes kafferi, Baptist Church, entrance Stora Badstugatan 4, Linköping
- Agora, Skäggetorps Centrum 18, Linköping
- Hotel Slottsparken, Storgatan 70-76, Linköping
- Norrköping Art Museum, Kristinaplatsen
- Jazz Club Crescendo, Järnbrogatan 3, Norrköping
- Hedvig Church, Tyska Torget, Norrköping
- Greater Church, Åtvidaberg
- Bjärka-Säby New Castle, 20 km south of Linköping
- Löfstad Castle, ca 10 km south of Norrköping, road E4
- Hägerstad New Church, Kinda. 10 km southeast of Rimforsa
- Valö Festplats, (open-air festivity area), Björkfors, south of Rimforsa
- Vadstena Convent Church